Skip to content
- “Gifted” being used as a verb instead of the perfectly adequate word “gave.”
- Tuna sandwiches now guaranteed to give me heartburn.
- The serial comma as a rule rather than only used when required for clarity.
- Bicyclists driving the wrong way on one-way streets – I literally see this multiple times every day and would happily testify in open court against every single one of them.
- The contemporary and widely-held view that “deadline” means “whenever I get around to it.”
- Muni ghost buses.
- Not being on an island in the south of France.
- Deep cleavage in the workplace.
- People attempting to hail a bus in the middle of the block like a taxicab. WTF?
- My repeated failures to choose winning lottery numbers.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: